About the Company
Health & Safety
Join the Team
Join the Team
We are a quickly expanding company that prioritizes our employees’ health and safety while providing remarkable excavating and civil contracting services throughout the lower mainland. Along with our focus on the safety of our employees, we offer competitive compensation packages and flexible work environments.
We are always looking for experienced, friendly, and reliable people to join our team. If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply with your resume below.
Heavy Equipment Operator
- Responsible for the safe operation of multiple pieces of heavy equipment which may include; excavator, bulldozer, front end loader, skid steer, site dumpers, compaction equipment, etc.
- Work with the foreman and grade man to complete tasks such as; grading, sloping, backfilling, loading trucks, excavating for the installation, and around existing utilities, grubbing, etc.
- Complete daily time tracking and equipment inspection reports
- Ensure equipment is in safe working order
- Able to work in a team environment
- Minimum 5 years of heavy equipment operating experience
- Minimum 5 years working in construction specializing in civil construction and earthworks
- Physically fit and able to complete daily equipment maintenance tasks
- Good organization and paperwork skills
- Must have own transportation to various job sites in the Fraser Valley and Greater Vancouver Area
- Able to read blueprints and understand a given scope of work